Sanitization Services / Indoor Microbial Control
USING STATE-OF-THE-ART ANTIMICROBIAL PRODUCTS
Want to know more? Don’t hesitate to fill in the form at the bottom of the page and contact a T.N.I agent
What is indoor microbial control?
It is a series of strategies to prevent and control the microbial contamination of viruses, fungi, and bacteria, according to the type of indoor environment.
Our protocols include interviews, indoor environmental sanitization and disinfection, preventative and control measures to achieve a healthier environment.
- It is recommended to be carried out in residences, offices, schools, nursing homes, salons, gyms, hospitals, clinics, warehouses, hotels, shops and any general public places.
- We use state-of-the-art antimicrobial products that are soluble in water and that have a more significant residual effect on the environment, protecting the treated spaces for a longer time.
- They are SAFE for people and the environment. We are focusing on public health. Our services are backed by science and 80 years of experience.
Truly Nolen International’s track record
Truly Nolen International has a network expanding 65 countries worldwide, where it promotes public health in businesses and homes.
Sanitization is our latest service where we combine our knowhow with proven materials and application techniques to provide peace of mind to our customers.
force in pest control
Sanitization and microorganisms
Not all microorganisms are the same. They can be inactivated with the right product, using the right application and contact time.
Facts about microorganisms
1. They can enter indoors from different sources, affecting our health by causing infections, intoxication and triggering inflammatory responses and allergic diseases, such as asthma.
2. Exposure to microorganisms is relevant, if we consider that we spend around 90% of our time in indoor environments.
3. Indoor environments may be 2 to 5 times more contaminated than outdoor environments.
4. Preventative and control measures depend on the type of microorganism, so the correct identification is necessary in order to provide the best services.
Protecting homes and workplaces from microorganisms is very important! Disinfection/Sanitization of spaces and surfaces is one of the best measures to combat diseases.
INTERESTED IN OUR LATEST SANITIZATION SERVICE?
…then go ahead and select your country of interest from the drop-down list and fill in the form underneath. A T.N.I agent will contact you shortly.